Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haven't Met You Yet

Thanks to my friend Angela for noticing these oh-so-appropriate lyrics from a Michael Buble song. I've excerpted some here.

For a full version, check out Angela's blog at http://thesandersbaby.blogspot.com. Here's hoping that she and her husband bring their child home into their hearts VERY SOON!

...and I promise you kid
that I'll give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet.

I might have to wait, I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck.

Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You come out of nowhere and into my life.
And I know that we can be so amazing,
and baby, your love is gonna change me,
and now I can see every possibility.

And somehow I know that it will all turn out
And you'll make me work, so we can work
to work it out.
And I promise you kid, I'll give so much more than I get;
I just haven't met you yet.

Here's lookin' at you, kid.

No comments: