Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Should Clarify...

...that when I say we hope to get a referral by August, it means that we will get a MATCH at that point. Once we accept the referral, we will then have to wait 4-5 months before being united with our child. Sometimes it feels like this is never, ever going to end, but that's on the bad days. On the good days (and there are many of those), I am reminded that, like anything else in life, this is a process.

But does it HAVE to involve the damn DMV? (Whoops, I'm in MD now...I mean the MVA!) I am expecting more cranky bureaucrats behind desks. (sigh)

Going to teach yoga now. That is certainly bound to cheer me up!

Happy Easter, everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I feel ya, sister. The waiting gets really difficult the longer it goes on.

Once you get your referral, you'll be in the home stretch. You're exactly where you need to be right now and the voyage is amazing.

Mostly it starts when you get him home!

SO happy for you. Call and vent anytime!